UPSC Application Form 2017, IAS Exam Online Application @ upsconline.nic.in:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one the highest and valuable organization in India that works at central level. Every year UPSC comes up with different exam application form to invite applicants. Right now, there are presenting out UPSC IAS Application Online for all of eligible and willing contenders.
Before to this, lots of candidates are seeking out about Latest UPSC Notification as releasing out for IAS Application Form 2017. All of the aspirants are suggesting out that fill as well as submit Application Form of IAS 2017 on or before the last date as provided.
Check out more and more compulsory required details in aspects of UPSC IAS 2017 Application Form here with proceedings through the information as specified. On the other way it is also noted that UPSC Exam Apply Online is one the mandatory process to have registered with the available vacancies.
UPSC Application Form 2017, Civil Services Exam Notification
This time there are notified total numbers of 980 UPSC IAS Jobs to fill up different covered posts under this exam. Through this UPSC Recruitment Exam the nominees are going too appointed on the seats as Indian Forest Services (IFS), Indian Police Services (IPS), Indian Administrative Services (IAS) and many more Civil Services.
All of the other mandatory information in the way of UPSC Application Form 2017 like Selection Process, Applying Method, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, and Age Limit etc. are describing very clearly for all of you visitors only.
|Exam Conducting Body||UPSC|
|Name of Exam||UPSC IAS Exam, 2017|
|Number of Posts||980 Vacancies|
|Post Name||IAS, IPS, IFS etc.|
|Service Type||Central Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IAS 2017 Exam
UPSC Application Form 2017, IAS Exam Online Registration Form
Education: – Should to have completed their graduation in any of the stream from a well established university. Applicants who are appearing into the final year exam are also able to sit into the IAS Exam.
Age Limit: –
- Minimum Age: 21 years old
- Maximum Age: 32 years old
All of the belongings category aspirants will be going to deliver relaxation into the upper age limit.
Application Fees: – There are going to accepting UPSC IAS Exam Fees as per the category wise.
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female Category: No Fees
Selection Process: – On the basis of the performance into the below specified rounds final recruitment will be takes place.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Interview Round
- Document Verification
How to Apply for UPSC IAS Exam Online Application:-
- Go to open the UPSC IAS as main respective website.
- Click on the active shown link as: UPSC IAS 2017 Application Form.
- There will be displayed blank Application for IAS 2017.
- Move to enter all of the mandatory asked fields correctly.
- Scanned photograph and sign will be going to upload.
- On satisfaction deposit IAS Exam Application Fees.
- Next, press on the SUBMIT button.
- Completely filled UPSC 2017 IAS Online Application will be there.
- Download/ save and take prints out for Application of IAS Exam to have further uses.
Important Key Dates:-
- Begins Dates for IAS Exam Application Online: February 22nd, 2017
- Ends Dates for IAS Exam Application Online: March 17th, 2017
- UPSC IAS Pre Exam Date: June 18th, 2017
- IAS Mains Exam Date: October 28th, 2017
- Result Date for UPSC IAS Exam 2017: Updated Soon
- Interview Round for IAS 2017: Updated Soon