SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017: Hello job seekers, here on our web page our team members bring good news for you related to SSC SI Recruitment 2017. According to the exam authority of SSC, they are soon going to release the official notification regarding post of SI. So, you can get complete information about SSC CPO Exam, on this web page that is examsresult24.com, here you can also check latest government jobs for fresher/ experienced aspirants.
As we all know that the SSC is an acronym of Staff Selection Commission. SSC is hiring scholars for several posts of Group-B (Non-Gazetted) and Group C (Non-Technical). If you have come here to find information about SSC SI exams and jobs, then you have landed on the right place.
You can check more details about SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 like age limit, pay scale, application fees, educational qualification etc. from here.
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग जल्दी ही अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर एसएससी सीपीओ उप निरीक्षक भर्ती २०१७ की विज्ञप्ति जारी करने वाला है, कर्मचारी चयन आयोग की विज्ञप्ति के अनुसार एसएससी सीपीओ उप निरीक्षक भरती फॉर्म जल्द ही जारी होंगे, आवेदक एसएससी सीपीओ उप निरीक्षक के ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म हमारी वेब पेज से भी भर सकता है, अभी तक कोई ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन नहीं निकल है, जल्द ही आपको इसकी अंतिम तिथि पता चल जाएगी, आप हमारे साथ जुड़े रहिए हम आपको नवीनतम जानकारी प्रदान करेंगे.
SSC SI Recruitment 2017: Released on 22nd April 2017
Details of the SSC CAPF SI Jobs 2017:
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post:
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Official Website: “ssconline.nic.in”
No. Of Post: 2221 Vacancies
Post wise Details:
- Sub Inspector (SI – Male) in Delhi Police: 616
- Sub Inspector (SI – Female) in Delhi Police: 256
- Sub Inspector (SI – Male) in CAPFs: 786
- Sub Inspector (SI – Female) in CAPFs: 697
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI – Male) in CISF: 507
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI – Female) in CISF: 56
Eligibility Criteria For SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification for SSC SI Recruitment 2017:
The scholars must have Bachelor’s degree from a reputed college/ university.
- The nominees must have aged between 18 to 25 years.
- The relaxation in age will be provided to reserved categories as mentioned by the govt. rules.
|S. No||Category||Max. Age Limit|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (General)||28 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||31 years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 years|
|6||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (General)||30 years|
|7||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||33 years|
|8||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||35 years|
Application fees for SSC SI Recruitment 2017:
- Examinees need to pay Rs. 100 as application fees.
- No application fee is required for Females, SC, ST and Ex-servicemen applicants.
|Classification||Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group ‘C’||Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||2800||27,766 – 31,790||25,123 – 29,147|
The selection process will be completed in 3 stages that are:
- Stage I: Written exam (Paper I/ MCQ type/ 200 marks)
- Stage II: Physical Endurance Test or PET, PST and Medical Test
- Stage III: Written test (paper II/ MCQ type/ 200 marks)
How to apply online for SSC SI Vacancy 2017:
- Nominees have to first login to the department official web portal.
- After that download the official advertisement file and read it carefully.
- Now eligible students have to click on apply online.
- SSC CPO SO 2017 Recruitment
- Here enter your details which are required.
- Now, upload scanned recent passport photograph, signature in required format and size.
- Finally, press on submit button.
- Save it or take a snapshot of it for further use.
|1||Release date of SSC SI Recruitment form||22nd April 2017|
|2||Last Date for submission of examination form||5th May 2017|
|3||Release date of SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Admit Card||June 2017|
|4||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam date||30 June to 7 July 2017|
|5||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Result date||released soon|
|6||Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test||July 2017|
|7||PET, PST and Medical Test Result||August 2017|
|8||Release of SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam Admit Card||Sept. 2017|
|9||SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam||8 Oct. 2017|
|10||Final Result||Nov. 2017|
SSC SI Exam Admit Card 2017:
SSC will soon publish the admit card for this exam on its main web page. Scholars can download their hall ticket and it is compulsory for them to bring their admit card on the date of the examination.
SSC SI Exam Result 2017:
Result for Paper-1 has been soon declared by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on its main web page after the completion of an exam. Candidates who qualify Paper-1 will now have to appear for PET/Medical test and then who those qualify this will be eligible to appear in the Paper-2. Short listing will be done according to the performance of the candidate in Paper-1 and in Paper-2.