NEET Application Form 2017, CBSE NEET Online Application (Available):- Are you standing here with the fulfill purpose of finding out news regarding the NEET Application 2017 Notification. If yes, than good news for all of you aspirants who are seeking for the NEET Online Application Form?
There are going to broadcast out Application of NEET 2017 Exam to invite all of the willing and eligible nominees. Every year there are conducting out NEET Entrance Exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to test knowledge of all of those applicants, willing to get admission into medical colleges.
Check out more and more essential required information here on this page about the NEET 2017 Application Form. This time NEET 2017 Exam will be going too held on May 07th as per most tentative calendar at different pre allocated exam centers. For knowing more you are advised to visit at examsresult24.com on regular basis.
Through NEET Exam qualification, there are allocated admission into several medical and dental colleges. All of the contenders needed to fill as well as submit Online Application for NEET to get one step ahead for getting enrolled into MBBS/ BDS courses.
NEET Application Form 2017, CBSE NEET 2017 Exam Syllabus, Pattern
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the centralized level Medical Entrance Test to examine work of the candidates for getting enrolled. All of the other most necessary related details for the NEET Application Form 2017 such as How to Apply, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Age Limit, Application Fees, Exam Dates, and Eligibility Criteria etc. are going to be mentioned here.
|Exam Arranging Body||CBSE, New Delhi|
|Name of Exam||CBSE NEET, 2017|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Stream||Medical (MBBS/ BDS)|
|Level of Test||National Level|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Exam 2017:-
Required Education: – All of you mandatory to appearing into 12th Board Class Exam or passed as the minimum qualification.
Age Limit: – As per the below described you all needed to have age for both minimum and maximum age level as on December 31st.
- Minimum Age: – 17 years
- Maximum Age: – 25 years
Relaxation of 5 years into upper age limit will be provided to all of applicable reserved category.
Application Fees: – The NEET 2017 Online Application will be considered as final submission after going to paid category wise application fees for NEET Exam.
- For Un Reserved and OBC Category: Rs. 1400/- Only
- For SC/ ST/ PH Category: Rs. 750/- Only
NEET Application Form 2017, NEET Entrance Exam 2017 Apply Online
Selection Process: – Purely on the basis of performance into NEET Entrance Exam, there are going to allocated admission into medical colleges as per the preference given by applicants and merit list.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus: – There will be going to create more chances of cracking NEET Exam in one go if you are preparing well all of the topics of the NEET Syllabus 2017.
One other major thing which helps most powerful is that also follow the detailed NEET Exam Pattern to solve useful and essential questions first.
How to Fill up NEET Exam 2017 Application Form Online:-
- Go to open the designated link as attached below.
- After that, move to read all of the instructions very carefully.
- Click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Enter all of the compulsory details into NEET Application Form 2017.
- Once re verify all of the inserted data like Name, D.O.B., Email Address, Mobile No., and Qualification Details etc.
- Next, deposit NEET 2017 Application
- Hit on the SUBMIT button.
- Download/ save and takes print out of thus shown NEET Exam 2017 Online Application.
Important Dates: –
- NEET Exam 2017 Notification Issued: Available
- Start Date of NEET Application Form 2017 Submission: January 31st, 2017
- Last Date of NEET 2017 Application Form Submission: March 01st, 2017
- NEET Exam 2017 Admit Card Release Date: 1st week of April, 2017
- Exam Date For NEET 2017: May 07th, 2017 (Tentative)
- Result Announce Date For NEET 2017: Soon After Exam