Here is great news for the applicants who are looking for the entrance exam of MBBS that JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 will be announced on its main web page. So, you can apply online for this entrance exam on or before the last date. All the important details are given in this article, you have to read it once for all information. Here we will also provide you a direct link so that you can apply online without any difficulty.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017, JIPMER Entrance Exam Notification: JIPMER MBBS exam is an important medical entrance test that will be conducted to providing admission in several MBBS course at Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).Every year this entrance exam will be conducted successfully at various pre-allocated exam centers which are selected by the institute.
JIPMER MBBS Application form 2017 will be available from the month of March 2017 after that all the eligible and interested scholars may apply for this. The exam conducting authority, JIPMER, Puducherry will announce JIPMER application form 2017 in online mode only. Participants who want to apply in JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal can fill the application form from the link which is provided here on examsresult24.com.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Registration will be started from 27th March 2017 and goes until 3rd May 2017 and examination will be conducted on 4th June 2017. Interested nominees can apply for JIPMER MBBS 2017 during given time schedule. Examinees must note that incomplete examination form will be summarily rejected by the authority. It is advised to the students to read the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process etc. of JIPMER MBBS 2017 thoroughly before filling up the JIPMER MBBS 2017 application form.
About JIPMER: JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research) is one of the premier institutions in the field of medical education in India. It organizes JIPMER MBBS entrance exam for admission into MBBS course in 200 seats. These courses are provided by the JIPMER, Puducherry & JIPMER, Karaikal.
JIPMER 2017 Application Form: Released
MBBS Registration Start From 27th March 2017 till 3rd May 2017.
JIPMER 2017 registration for MBBS program will begin from 27th March 2017 to 3rd May 2017. The entrance examination will be conducted on 4th June 2017.
Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
A number of vacancies: approx 200 vacant seats.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nominees should have completed 12th class from a reputed university with Physics/ Maths/ Bio and English as major subjects.
- 50% marks are compulsory for General Student and 40% marks are compulsory for reserved students.
- General OPH candidates have to secure minimum 45% marks in the above-mentioned subjects.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- There is not any relaxation in the age limit for reserved categories.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Fee (Last Year)
The mode of payments are:
- a) Net Banking,
- b) Credit Card,
- c) Debit Card, and the application fee for each category is as follows.
|Category||JIPMER MBBS Application Fee|
|General (UR) / OBC / NRI / OCI||Rs 1000||+ Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC / ST||Rs 800|
|OPH||Exempted for application fee|
Seat reservation for different categories for admission in MBBS course is listed below:
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|
Remaining 5 seats will be reserved for BRI/OCI applicants.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017:
JIPMER MBBS application form last date will be 04th May 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for JIPMER entrance exam 2017 from here.
- First, visit the main link of JIPMER from this page.
- Now browse the link of “Apply online MBBS admission form 2017”.
- Enter your personal details, qualification details, address and choose the preferences for test city.
- Now upload your scanned images of sign and photo in the prescribed format.
- After filling all the details, preview the application form by clicking on “Preview Application Form” tab.
- After that, read the declaration form and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- An e-mail containing candidate’s ID and password will be sent to candidate’s registered Email ID/ mobile number.
- Note down your login credentials that will be required further during the admission process.
- Now, go for payment. Choose the payment mode and make the payment of requisite application fee.
- After final submission, the confirmation page will be generated. Take the printout of the confirmation page for future references.
How to Fill JIPMER 2017 Application Form
Keep the below-mentioned documents ready before starting the online application process of JIPMER 2017:
- Documents/Details Required.
- Candidate’s personal and academic details.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature in .jpg format (file size in between 20 KB to 200 KB).
- The dimension of the photograph and signature must be 30mm width x 45mm Height and 80mm width X 35mm height respectively.
- A valid address for further communication.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Credit card and debit card details for fee payment.
JIPMER 2017 Exam Dates
|Online application form starts||27th March 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||3rd May 2017|
|Admit card release||Third week of May 2017|
|Exam date||4th June 2017|
|Result announcement||Third week of June 2017|
|Seat allotment starts||Fourth week of June 2017|
Books recommended for JIPMER MBBS Preparation
- 16 Years’ Solved Papers of JIPMER Medical
- NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Vision Mission JIPMER by T Sudharsan, G Kannan
JIPMER Exam Pattern:
- Language: The exam will be conducted in English medium.
- of Questions: The question paper will contain 200 multiple choice questions.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this exam.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response.
The MBBS exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
JIPMER 2017 Entrance Exam Centre (Zone-Wise):
Ambala, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Meerut, Mathura, Mohali, Ranchi.
Bengaluru, Belgaum, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Mangalore, Mysore, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Puducherry, Rajahmundry, Salem, Tirunelveli, Thiruvannamalai, Trichy, Thoothukudi, Trivandrum, Trissur, Kottayam, Vijayawada, Visakhapatinam, Vizianagaram.
Asansol, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Howrah, Hooghly, Jamshedpur, Kalyani, Kolkata.
Bhopal, Gandhi Nagar (Gujarat), Mumbai, Nagpur.
The syllabus for MBBS entrance exam will be based on the syllabus prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards. The questions will be asked from different topics such as physics, chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning and English and Comprehension.
- Solid State
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- aldehyde, Ketone, and Carboxylic Acids
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Ecology and Environment
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
JIPMER 2017 Admit Card:
The JIPMER 2017 Admit Card will be available to download from the third week of May 2017. Applicants can fetch their admit card through the official website of JIPMER. The admit card will contain details like candidates name, date of birth, photo, signature, exam center, and roll number.
JIPMER 2017 Result:
Candidates can check the JIPMER 2017 Result through the official site of JIPMER. The result will be provided to students in the third week of June 2017. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentile and marks obtained by the candidates.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/-OPH||0|
Before appearing for the JIPMER counselling 2017, candidates have to go through the Biometric finger print and image verification. At the time of counselling, candidates have to produce the original required documents. After the document verification, if the candidate is found medically fit by the authority, the candidate subsequently admitted to the course and will be required to pay the fee in cash immediately. The seats will be filled according to merit list on the basis of performance of the candidates in the entrance examination.