GATE Exam 2018 Application Form, GATE Registration 2018, Exam Pattern, Syllabus:- Every year large numbers of B Tech Graduate engineering students are moving to show interest into the GATE Entrance Exam. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering) is one of the most famous national level exams that will be organize every year by one of the seven IITs or IISc repeatedly. For all of the GATE qualified contenders, it is a gateway to take admission into the various post graduation courses such as ME & M Tech offered by IITs NITs and several private institutes. Aside from getting admission into the post graduation for higher studies GATE Score Card is also helps in securing out jobs in various private and government organization works into the technical fields.
Check out more and more essential required information with here towards the GATE Exam 2018 Application Form. Huge numbers of scholars are going to GATE 2018 Apply Online into the every new academic session. It is should to note for all of you that move to fill as well as submit GATE Application Form 2018 on or before the passing out last date.
GATE Exam 2018 Application Form, GATE Online Registration Form
In the cases of once passing out due date, there is no way to deposit GATE Application Online by the willing contenders. All of the other details for the GATE Exam 2018 Application Form such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fees, Important Dates and how to apply etc. are going to be specified underneath on this webpage.
Details for the GATE Application 2018 Online Form
|Name of the Organization||IIT Guwahati|
|Name of the Examination||GATE Entrance Exams, 2018|
|Date of the Exam||February, 2018|
|Offered Courses||Post Graduate|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
Eligibility Criteria for the GATE Entrance Exam 2018
Education Qualification:- Should to have completed graduate in technical field like B Tech, B Sc, BCA with minimum pass percentage.
Age Limit:- There is not specified any of the age limit for the candidates to apply for the GATE Exam 2018.
Selection Process:- The final selection will be done on basis of the GATE 2018 Score Card. The aspirants who have higher rank into the GATE 2018 will be recruited first.
Application Fees:- There will be done deposition of GATE Exam 2018 Application Fees through online or offline mode. Below, it is specified category wise Application Fees for GATE 2018.
- For Women Candidates: Rs. 750/- only
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates: Rs. 750/- only
- All other Candidates: Rs. 1500/- only
- For International Candidates:- $ 50/- Only
GATE Exam 2018 Application Form, www.gate.iitg.ac.in 2018 Exam Registration
Important Key Dates to be Remember for GATE 2018
- Start Date for Online Application Form: September 01st 2017
- Last Date for Application Form Online: October 05th 2017
- GATE Exam 2018 Application Form Correction: October 2017 (Second Week)
- Request to change in exam city last date: November 17th 2017
- Admit Card for GATE 2018 Release: January 05th 2018
- GATE 2018 Examination Date: February 03rd 04th 10th 11th, 2018
- Answer Key of GATE 2018 Available: within a few days
- Result Declaration for GATE Exam: March 17th 2018
- Score Card of GATE Exam 2018: March to May 2018
- Counselling Start Date for GATE: April 2018 (Second Week)
Step By Step Process to GATE 2018 Online Registration
- Very first, open the GATE 2018 designated website.
- You can also click on the link GATE Application 2018 Form to directly reach at there.
- The blank Application Form of GATE 2018 will be appear there on screen.
- Start to enter all of the respective details one by one into the fields.
- Deposit GATE Application Fees 2018 accordingly to belongings category.
- Push on the SUBMIT button.
- Now, your Application for GATE Exam 2018 will be transfer over the server.
- Download/ save the GATE Exam 2018 Online Form into your system.
- Also take print out for the GATE Registration Form 2018 for the next references.
GATE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
There will be organize the GATE 2018 for the total of 23 papers. Each paper consists of 65 question into the GATE. GATE 2018 Paper includes total of 100 marks. There will be available 55 questions from the technical subjects and 10 questions from the general knowledge.