AIIMS Application Form 2017, MBBS Admission Notification: The AIIMS MBBS 2017 examination form has been announced on Tuesday on 24th Jan 2017. The online AIIMS Application Form will be available till 23rd Feb 2017. Candidates can get 1 month for the submission of AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017. The AIIMS MBBS exam application form 2017 has been declared by the examination conducting authority that is AIIMS. The AIIMS 2017 application form can be filled in online mode as no any other ways of application will be available.
Scholars who wish to pursue MBBS program from any of the 7 AIIMS institutes which are located in the country, can fill AIIMS application form 2017 from the link which is mentioned below on this page that is examsresult24.com. This year, AIIMS MBBS entrance examination will be conducted on 28th May 2017, in a computer based mode. Examinees must note that AIIMS Application Form 2017 is a simple 6 step process consisted of registration, payment of application fee amount, selecting examination centre, filling up of academic and permanent address details, uploading digital sign, photograph and thumb impression and taking print out of confirmation page. Incomplete application form will be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
About AIIMS: The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. AIIMS New Delhi, the fore-runner parent excellence institution, was established in 1956.
AIIMS MBBS Notification 2017 – Registration Started
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam date has declared, which will be conducted on 28th May 2017.
AIIMS MBBS Application form 2017 will be available from 24th January 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Examination:
Nationality: The examinees must be an Indian national. Overseas Citizen of India can also apply. Foreign applicants are not eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2017.
- The scholars must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31stDec 2017.
- The applicants must have born on or after 2nd January 2001.
Education: The nominees must have qualified higher secondary exam that is 12th with English/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology as subjects from a recognized board.
Percentage: The participants must have scored min 60% in higher secondary (50% for SC/ST).
- Nominees can submit the fee via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The fee is non-refundable.
- The Application fees for different categories are given below:
|General & Other Backward Classes [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
AIIMS 2017 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The AIIMS examination will be held through online mode.
- of Questions: The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice (MCQ) and Reason-Assertion type questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours + 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect response 1/3 marks will be deducted.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
The subject-wise distribution of questions is as follows-
- Chemistry- 60 questions
- General Knowledge- 20 questions
- Physics- 60 questions
- Biology- 60 questions
- Total- 200 questions
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: Where can I get the prospectus of AIIMS 2017 for admission to MBBS?
Answer: The prospectus will ONLY be available on the AIIMS website.
Question: How do I get a password for logging in?
Answer: Candidate ID and Password will be sent to registered email ID and mobile number of candidates. You are advised to remember the password and also retain a printout of your registration form and admit card till completion of admission process.
Question: Can I modify my choices of City/Centre of Examination after completion of last date?
Answer: No, the city/centre of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and no requests in this regard will be entertained.
Question: What are the documents required to be uploaded with my application?
Answer: No documents are required to be uploaded during the Online Registration /Application process, but you have to upload scanned images of your Photograph, left thumb impression and signature at the time of registration.
Question: What are the required documents that I should bring at the time of counseling?
Answer: You are required to bring the following documents at time of counselling:
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as a proof of date of Birth
- Certificate & Mark-sheet of Secondary Class mentioning DOB/Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Sr. Secondary Class (12th Class)
- You should also bring the following certificates, if applicable in your case:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The OBC Certificate should be valid for Central Government Institutions/Jobs. (OBC candidates belonging to the Creamy Layer shall not be eligible for reserved seats).
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. PH certificate issued by any other Authority / Hospital will NOT be entertained.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Seat Reservation:
The seat reservation will be followed by 7.5% ST, 15% SC and 27% OBC, for Indian Nationals with a 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped shall be provided on horizontal basis.
The seat matrix in the seven AIIMS is as the following:
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign*||Total|
|New Delhi||37||19||11||05||3% Horizontal||0*||72*|
Books recommended for AIIMS MBBS preparation:
- 16 Years’ Solved Papers: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
- Aim4AIIMS: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
- NCERT Xtract: Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology for AIPMT, Class 11/ 12
- AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack for Medical Entrance Exams
Important Tentative Dates for AIIMS MBBS 2017:
|Online registration will start from||24th January 2017|
|Last date for online registration-||23rd February 2017|
|Status of registration including rejection/deficiencies in the form||March 2017|
|Last date for registration status||April 2017|
|Availability of admit cards||1st week of May 2017|
|Examination date||28th May 2017|
|Results declaration||14th June 2017|
|Counseling for round I||3rd to 6th July 2017|
|Counseling for round II||3rd August 2017|
|Counseling for round III||5th September 2017|
|Open counselling||26th September 2017|
How to fill AIIMS Application Form 2017:
- Go to the official site. Or click on the link which is provided here.
- Click on the link of AIIMS MBBS Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Click here” tab for new registration.
- Then read the instruction carefully and click on “Proceed” tab.
- Nominees have to fill their Personal details and contact details.
- Examinees have to note down Candidate ID than click on submit button.
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee.
- After fee payment, candidates have to select the city choice for examination.
- Now, candidates have to fill their qualification & address details.
- Upload the images in a given format.
- After completing all the process, candidates have to click on “Save and Proceed” tab.
- Take the printout of the AIIMS 2017 application form for further reference.
- Now click on “Final Submit” button.
Instructions for AIIMS MBBS Application Form:
Read the steps changes in application form submission of AIIMS MBBS.
Specifications of Photograph for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
- Scholars must scan a recent passport size photograph with white background.
- The dimension of the photo must be 3.5 (width) x 4.5 cms (height).
- Keep the size of the image between 50-100 kb.
- Supported formats include gif, png, jpg, jpeg.
- Image for uploading to the form should not be blurred while enlarging it.
- Black and White/ Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- Make sure that the image is of size 3.5 x 4.5 cm and then scan the photograph in good quality.
- For this, you may scan at 200 dpi.
- The photo should be taken by a professional.
Specifications of Signature for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
- The sign should be with white background.
- Dimension of Sign must be 6 (width) x 3 cm (height).
- Then scan the signed area at 200 dpi.
- The signature image of acceptable format (gif, png, jpg, jpeg) should be between 10-50 kb.
Specifications of Thumb Print for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
- Start with drawing a box of dimension 4 cm (width) and 3 cm (height).
- Take a blue or black ink pad and press your left thumb on it.
- Once you are sure that the ink is spread evenly on the thumb, pull up the thumb. Now gently press this thumb in the box you drew.
- While pressing thumb on paper, do it gently.
- Now scan the thumb print box area at 200 dpi. Save the image as jpg / jpeg / gif / png of file size between 10-50kb.
Mode of payment of fees – Application fee for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form can be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking.
Choice of examination center – Candidates can select the city for examination after submitting the examination fees, on first come first serve basis.
They will be able to choose any available city and it will be immediately allotted. The list of states where the exam is being held in computer-based test mode can be seen in the drop down.
Note – The examination center once chosen cannot be changed.
How To Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 – Explained
Online Registration for MBBS Entrance Examination is a 6 steps process, all Six steps are mandatory and must be completed before registration closing date.
For New Registration, click on Click Here button on New Registration Page.
For the already registered candidate, enter Candidate Id, Password (already sent on registered email id) and Captcha and then click on Login button.
- On clicking the Click here button Next page shown will be the “Instruction Page” that contains the information regarding the various steps of the registration form.
- After reading all the instruction given on the page, click on “Proceed” button.
Step 1: Registration Form
- Nominees should have to fill all the necessary details in the registration form such as Name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category, OPH Status and Nationality etc.
- Read the Declaration of Eligibility carefully and give consent on it before registering himself/herself.
- On clicking the “Proceed” button Next page shown will be the New Candidate Registration Details to be filled.
(All fields are mandatory except # marked fields).
- After filling the required information then click on “Register” tab.
- After clicking the tab a message will appear on the screen containing ‘Candidate ID’.
- An Email and SMS will also be sent to registered E-mail Id and the mobile number having Login Credentials i.e. Candidate ID and password.
- Please note this candidate id for future references.
- a) Change Password
Login with the provided login Credentials i.e. Candidate Id and Password and correct Captcha. On first time login, the candidate has to change the password through Change Password page.
Re-login with the newly changed password to complete due steps of Application Process.
- b) Candidate Information Page(Dash Board)
After logging in with Candidate Id and password, the next page appears will page will show the all Six (6) steps of Application Process. The first step is new candidate Registration for MBBS Entrance Examination.
The color of the Number of the Step in Navigation Bar will change from RED to YELLOW as the steps get completed and the candidate can jump/go to any steps among the completed steps at any time.
- c) Edit Information Page
Candidate should re-check the filled in the information, in case there is some error in the information filled in the form Candidate can edit some information by clicking on EDIT button. It will redirect candidate to the Registration page where some information can be edited.
Click on the Update button to go to next step of Application “Make Payment”.
Step 2: Make Payment
- On Clicking “Proceed ” button candidate navigates to Make Payment page to pay Application Fee. Payment of Application fee can only be done through Online Mode i.e. Debit/Credit card and Internet Banking.
- Candidate can check available cities by clicking on Check City Choice Status before Payment.
- Candidate can choose the payment mode of his choice from various options available to pay Application Fee.
- To pay Application fee through Credit/Debit Card, the candidate should enter the information asked for, to pay through on line mode and click on PAY button.
- To pay Application fee through Net banking, the candidate should Login with your credentials of net banking and click on submit button to proceed for payment.
- Application fee amount will reflect in the form and candidate should check the details carefully before clicking Confirm button.
- Candidate must remember to take a printout of Payment Receipt as a proof of successful payment of Application fee by clicking on Print button.
Step 3: City Choice
- The third step of Application is City Choice for the entrance examination. After successful payment of Application fee candidate will be directed to City Choice Page by clicking the Proceed to Step 3 button.
- The City availability list shows the real-time status of seats available in a city.
- “City once chosen cannot be changed, so pay utmost care while opting city”.
Step 4: Qualification & Address Details
- After the third step of the Application process is completed, the next step is to fill Qualification & Address Details.
- Candidate should fill all the information asked for regarding Qualifying Examination like Name, Status, and Board of Exam etc. and complete permanent and correspondence address.
- Those with CGPA Grade only will have to apply the conversion Factor in the Application Form. The Conversion Factor should be as approved by their respective Examination Board.
- After filling all required information candidate should click on Proceed to Step 5 button to go to next step.
Step 5: Upload Images
In the 5th step of the registration form, Candidate needs to upload his/her latest passport size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression. The supported digital image format includes .gif, .png, .jpg/jpeg.
First read the instructions given regarding Photo, Signature and Left Thumb Impression upload. To upload image click Choose File button and browse to the path where the image is stored. You can see the preview of the uploaded images. Please refer to Sample Images provided on the page, if you are satisfied with the preview of images, click on Accept button else try again to upload the images. After uploading all three required images, give consent on the declaration and click on Proceed to step 6 button.
Note: Images once uploaded cannot be changed later so candidates are requested to pay due attention while uploading the images.
Step 6: Print Registration Form (This is the most important step of registration process)
- The sixth and the Last Step is Print Application Form. Candidate must take print of Application Form once all steps of Application are completed. Click on Proceed button and take the printout of Application Form.
- Application Form contains all the details provided by the candidate during on line registration i.e. Personal Details, Payment details, City Choice, Qualification & Address Details and Uploaded Images.
- Check all the details in Application Form carefully, if some entered information is to be corrected/ edited then click on edit button, do the necessary corrections and then click on Final Submit button.
- The candidate shall get an Acknowledge Mail from AIIMS on click of Final Submit button.
- If Final Submission of Application form is not done, Acknowledge mail will not be sent and Application will be treated as Incomplete.
- Take the print of the Application Form before final submission of the form. Candidate can take the print out of the Application Form by clicking on Print button.
- After clicking Final Submit button, the color of buttons in the navigation bar of will change to Yellow.
- The submitted registration form will be reviewed for the uploaded images and the eligibility of the candidate. The review process of the uploaded images may take 7 to 10 days.
- Candidate Logout automatically after Completion of Application Form is done successfully.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card:
All the eligible candidates can download the admit card through online only. The AIIMS 2017 admit card will be released from 1st May, 2017. The admit card will not be sent by post. Candidates are suggested to keep the printout of the admit card for further need. Without admit card candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Answer Key:
The answer key for AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be published very soon after the successful completion of the examination. The appearing applicants can check their answers by following the answer key for AIIMS MBBS 2017 from the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS 2017 Cut-off:
The cut-off score is the minimum score which has to be secured by the applicants to get admission in AIIMS. The cut-off score for different categories is mentioned below:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45%|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS 2017 Result:
The AIIMS Result 2017 will be provided to scholars on 14th June 2017. Candidates can retrieve their results through online mode via the website. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
AIIMS 2017 Counselling Process:
- Counselling for the first round will be started from 3rd July 2017.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam.
- For all the categories, the merit list will be prepared separately.
- Applicants will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
- Applicants are required to report at the venue at the given date & time mentioned on the call letter with original documents for the counselling process.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important Points:
The prospectus will ONLY be available on the AIIMS website.
Applicant ID and Password will be sent to registered email ID and mobile number of applicants. You are advised to remember the password and also retain a printout of your registration form and admit card till completion of admission process.
You do not have to indicate your choice at the time of online registration. You will be able to exercise your choice at the time of counseling, if called.
The city/center of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and no requests in this regard will be entertained.
No documents are required to be uploaded during the Online Registration /Application process, but you have to upload scanned images of your Photograph, left thumb impression and signature at the time of registration.
You must carry proof that the documents belong to you in the form of an affidavit if there is a discrepancy in the spelling of the name in documents and application form.
Applicants without original certificates/documents will not be allowed to participate in the admission process.
No change/editing in registration form is allowed after registration closing date as mentioned in the prospectus.