AIAPGET Online Application Form 2017, All India AYUSH Admission Test 2017- 18:- Good news for all of the students who are willing to complete their Ayush Post Graduation and searching for the Application Form of Ayurveda PG 2017. There is going to releases out the AYUSH PG Admission Form 2017 to invites all of the eligible and desired aspirants. Before providing the Admission into the AYUSH PG Courses, there will be going to organize the AIAPGET Entrance Test 2017 for all of the scholars who apply successfully. It is mandatory to note all of you that AIAPGET Admission Form 2017 are available for a fixed period of time as below specified.
Check out more and more other necessary information with respect to the All India AYUSH Application Form 2017 with here. Mainly there are coming Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homyopethi under the AYUSH Medical. There is going to provide admission into the AYUSH colleges through the AIA PGET from this academic session. Students are also suggest to have regular visits at examsresult24.com to collect more further details related to the All India AYUSH PG Admission.
AIAPGET Online Application Form 2017, AYUSH PG Entrance Test 2017
Before to this there has scheduled the AYUSH NPGET to allocate the admission seats for the eligible scholars. Now, from this time there will be conducts on common test with name AIAPGET Entrance Exam to select the desired applicants for admission. All of the other details towards the AIAPGET Online Application Form 2017 like eligibility criteria, application fees, age limit, selection procedure, and how to apply are describing here underneath of this page.
Details for the AIAPGET Application 2017:-
|Exam Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)|
|Name of the Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduation Entrance Test (AIA PGET)|
|Offered Courses||MS/ MD in AYUSH (Unani, Homeopathy, Siddha, Naturopathy, Ayurveda)|
|Exam Type||Common Computer Based National Test|
|Number of Questions||100 Multi Choice Objective Questions|
Eligibility Criteria for the AYUSH MD/ MS PG Course Admission 2017- 2018:-
Education Qualification:- Applicants must to have pass Under Graduate UG in the related filed with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit:- There is not mentioned any of the age limit for the AIA PGET Admission.
Application Fees:- All of the candidates are needed to deposit their AIA PGET Application Fees 2017 as per the below category wise specification:-
- For General/ OBC Candidates:- Rs. 1750/- only
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates:- Rs. 1250/- only
Selection Process:- After the successful completion of exam, there will be going to prepare common merit list and this will be forwarded to the respective state to finalized the admission process of the AYUSH PG courses.
AIAPGET Online Application Form 2017, Ayurveda PG Admission Notification 2017
Important Dates to be Remember:-
- Notification Release for the AIA PGET Admission:- June, 2017
- Start Date for accepting AIA PGET Online Application Form:- June 27th, 2017 (09.00 AM)
- Last Date for the submitting of AIA PGET Application Online:- July 15th, 2017 (Till 04.00 PM)
- Admit Card available for AIA PGET Exam 2017:- Last week of July
- AIA PGET AYUSH Entrance Exam Date:- August 06th, 2017
- Result Date of the AYUSH AIA PGET 2017:- August 23rd to 26th, 2017
- Counselling Start for the AYUSH Course Admission:- First week of September 2017
- AYUSH AIA PGET colleges Reporting Start:- Second week of September 2017
How to Apply for the AIAPGET AYUSH Admission Online 2017:-
- Aspirants are advise to access the official website i.e. ayush.gov.in
- And you can also reach at there by directly clicking at AIAPGET 2017 Application Form.
- Wait for the presenting of complete Application for AYUSH 2017.
- Now, start to enter your respective information into the blank fields.
- Upload the essential asked documents and pay the application fees.
- Must to note that application fees should be deposit as per applicable to your category.
- At last, hit on the SUBMIT button.
- Download/ save and take print out of the Application for AIA PGET 2017 AYUSH for next references.